Returning a Cycle
In accordance with your statutory rights, you are entitled to return your cycle (and any added 'options') within 14 days of collection, provided it is in absolutely new condition and has not been used in any way.
To arrange a return:
Returning other items ordered with your cycle:
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the purchase date and the reason for the return, and copy photos attached to demonstrate it is in new condition.
- Once we confirm we will accept it, we will notify the Pashley dealer you collected if from that you will be contacting them to return the cycle to their store.
- They will check it is in new condition and confirm to us that is the case. We will then organise the return from the dealer to our factory.
- Once we’ve received your returned cycle, we will refund your money within 30 days, less the cost of the return delivery from the dealer to us.
Any items (apart from added 'options') ordered via Click & Collect along with your bicycle or tricycle cannot be returned via the Pashley dealer you collected them from. Please see the information on ‘Returning other items’.
Reporting a fault with your cycle:
|What is to be returned?
|Bicycle or Tricycle
||14 days of collection
||Your click & collect store
||28 days of collection/delivery
||Direct to Pashley
When collecting a cycle from a dealer, you must inspect it for defects or problems and make the dealer aware of them before taking the cycle from the dealership, as any defects reported later on cannot be raised as a cause for return if they would have been apparent when collecting the cycle.
This of course does not affect your statutory rights, and if there are any problems then please do call us on +44 (0)1789 292 263 as we are very proud of our cycles and we want you to really enjoy yours in proper working order.
Returning other items
Please follow the below return instructions for any items ordered using ‘Click & Collect’ or ‘Home Delivery', apart from a bicycle or tricycle (with any added 'options').
- Please return you item unused and in original condition, in its original packaging, and with all tags intact within 28 days of collection/delivery.
- Please complete the Returns Note supplied with your order and include this with your parcel. Please ensure you provide a telephone number to allow us to contact you if necessary.
- We recommend that items are sent using a ‘signed-for’ postal service and insured to the correct value. Unfortunately, Pashley cannot be responsible for returned parcels that fail to arrive.
- Please send returned items to: The Pashley Store – Returns, Pashley Cycles, Masons Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 9NL
- We aim to process any refund due as soon as possible and within 30 days of us receiving your returned purchase. The original postage and packing paid cannot be refunded.
- If you wish to return your full order within 7 working days of receiving it, we will refund the order as well as the original cost of postage and packing.
- In both instances, you will be responsible for the cost of returning your parcel to Pashley.
- We aim to process any refund due as soon as possible and, within 30 days of Pashley receiving your returned purchase.
- Refunds will only be credited to the card used to make the original purchase payment.
- Firstly, we are very sorry for any inconvenience caused if you have received an item that has a manufacturing fault. Pashley’s products are rigorously quality tested and it is important to us that all of our products meet these high standards.
- All faulty items will need to be returned to Pashley to be assessed. To arrange this, please call Pashley on +44 (0)1789 292 263 or email email@example.com.
- If we assess your item is faulty, we will refund you in full along with any original P&P charges and the postage cost of returning the item back to Pashley.