** Christmas Delivery **
The final date for orders to be delivered in time for Christmas is: Wednesday 18th of December. We will still ship parcels up until the 23rd of December but cannot guarantee they will arrive in time.
** Christmas Holidays **
Please note that we will be unable to send out any orders over the Christmas holiday period (24thDec – 12thJan). We will endeavour to get orders out as quickly as possible from the 13th of January. Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
Click & Collect
All our cycles are hand-built here in Stratford-upon-Avon and are delivered to your nearest UK Pashley mainland dealer via 'Click & Collect', along with any other items you wish to add to your order. We have estimated a delivery date range on each cycle page for when it will be ready for collection. However, our aim where possible is to dispatch your Pashley from our factory within 3 working days, so it should arrive at your local dealer within 5 working days, subject to where you are in the country.
||Estimated Delivery Time
||Cost of P&P
|Local UK Pashey Dealer
||5 working days
The dealer will need a little time to build the bike, add any options you have ordered and complete the pre-delivery inspection, then the cycle should be ready for you to collect.
- We will notify you when your cycle is ready for dispatch from the factory. Once you receive this notification, please contact your specified dealer in order to confirm a collection time that suits you and them.
- Please take your order number and some identification with you when you collect the cycle.
- Please inspect your cycle for defects or problems and make the dealer aware of them before taking the cycle from the dealership.
- As mentioned, it is normal practice for the dealer to finish off the build of the cycle and do a pre-delivery inspection. If however, you wish to collect your Pashley in its box, and then build it yourself, then please notify us of this. By doing this, you will be taking personal responsibility yourself for the quality of the final build, so we would not recommend this unless you are experienced in this field or have someone who is experienced assembling it for you.
- If you have a particularly urgent timescale to collect your Pashley, then please call us before placing your order, and if we can assist in meeting that timescale, then we’d be delighted to do so.
Pashley spares, accessories, bags and attire are available for home delivery. We currently only deliver to addresses in the UK and we aim to do so within 3-5 working days (from the date of order confirmation).
||Estimated Delivery Time
||Cost of P&P
|Home Delivery UK
||3-5 working days
We use carefully selected reputable couriers so that your goods will reach you quickly and safely. All items must be signed for; you may wish to nominate a secure address where someone will be available to sign.
- Deliveries are generally made within working hours (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm).
- If no one is in or available to sign when your order arrives, your item(s) may be either left with a neighbour, redelivered, taken to local premises for you to collect, or another alternative, depending on which courier we use. If the delivery is unsuccessful a card will be left at the delivery address. Please follow the instructions on the card to retrieve your order with the courier as soon as possible, within the time stated on the card, otherwise the order will be returned. It is your responsibility to ensure you arrange this.
- Where an order includes more than one item, goods may be despatched in more than one box and so may arrive separately. No additional delivery charges will be incurred as a result of this.
- For security reasons, we are unable to deliver to HM Prisons, PO Boxes or Military Bases.
If you have any queries or questions about the delivery of your order, please do email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1789 292 263.
Please also refer to our Terms and Conditions of Supply for further information.